It’s what the receiver hears that’s most important..
That seems pretty simple, but if it’s true, why does there seem to be so much miscommunication! As a manager, how can we make sure our team hears what we mean the way we mean it?
In this episode my guest Samuel Hatton and I talk about:
- How we mislead others without meaning to
- The chorus of negative voices and how that colors everything we hear
- The right things to say
- How to make sure your people heard what we mean
- I’m not a liar but facebook sure is
- Combat negative self talk with instructions
- 10 ways to say the right thing everytime
- Kurtis Mathews and the San Fransicso Comedy College