What is ccpa and what do you need to know right now about the California Consumer Protection Act.
That’s a common question and there are a ton of answers. In this episode, my guests, Jason Cooper and Robert Gillette helps us to start to understand what this law is, who will be impacted by it and what the best next steps are to address the implications of this broad and confusing new law.
In this episode we talk about:
- What is the CCPA?
- Who will be subject to CCPA’s provisions?
- What is most misunderstood about CCPA?
- How is your technology going to be impacted?
- What happens if I don’t do anything?
- What is the one best next step for you to take?