There are a multitude of tools and apps in the world designed to help us stay organized. I’ve tried many of them, but I’ve never come close to achieving the organizational zen that I’ve hoped for. That is until now.
In this episode, my guest Aaron Lowe and I talk about Bullet Journaling a pen and paper based framework for capturing and saving information, to do lists, schedules and much more.
There’s no software, no hardware. Just pen and paper. It seems too simple, but Bullet Journaling is flexible and incredibly powerful. Join us to hear our how Aaron and I have implemented Bullet Journaling how it’s helped to improve our productivity and stay organized.
- The Bullet Journal, Minus the Hype, Is Actually a Really Good Planner
- Images of bullet journal index
- Image of bullet journal cheat sheet
- Task Status Icons – slideshare
- How to Bullet Journal: The Absolute Ultimate Guide
- A Dudes Journal Bullet Walk Through
- Bullet Journal
- Ryder Carroll Twitter
- Ryder Carroll LinkedIn
- The Pen Addict Podcast Interview with Ryder Carroll
- Wall Street Journal Article
- SlideShare on LinkedIn
- Article on LinkedIn
Guest: Aaron Lowe
Aaron Lowe works for Konica Minolta, meeting with clients to automate business processes. He enjoys learning new productivity hacks, hiking and tinkering with all things tech.
Connect with Aaron on LinkedIn