My first reaction to the daily huddle was, “What can we possible have to talk about everyday?” But what I came to learn was that the daily huddle can be the cornerstone of a team’s meeting rhythm and a system by which everyone is constantly vetting, in a very transparent manner, their tactical actions against the organization’s goals, core values, brand promise and core purpose.
In this episode I share how my team structured its daily huddle and I share a few articles about the topic.
- Hollywood Presbyterian Ransom Article 1
- Hollywood Presbyterian Ransom Article 2
- All Covered Ransomware e-Book
- Essential Meeting Rhythms
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- LinkedIn group, “Good ideas for busy managers”
- Develop shorthand & communicate quickly and effectively with your team
- SlideShare on LinkedIn
- Article on LinkedIn
Acknowledgements – I didn’t come up with any of this on my own. I’ve learned from others. Click here to meet my teachers.