What others are saying:
“Great workshop yesterday! We had a packed house and a lot of great questions thanks to the topic. Thank you for introducing the idea to us and sharing your time with our business community. We thank you and Endsight for the community outreach and for providing our members and non-members with resources and knowledge!” – Cynthia Duran, Berkeley Chamber of Commerce
“Jason’s presentation was helpful and informative. He has a very comfortable style that makes the topic of cyber security a little less intimidating and a little more manageable. I will have him back soon.” – Ghaith Saggaf, Zaytuna College
My speaking background:
I’ve spent the last 20 years helping local Bay Area business leaders implement technology in their organization.
Properly implementing solutions to meet my client’s goals has really forced me to develop a discipline around learning my clients business and using that knowledge to help them succeed.
I’ve talked at several local civic and professional organizations about technology, business process, leadership, and management strategy and tactics.
My process for developing a presentation mimics the process that I’ve used over the years with my clients. We would start with a brief conversation about what your audience would really value and what would be most helpful for them.
From there we can develop a brief outline and once we agree on the broad strokes, I can put together a presentation and that your audience find entertaining and informative.
What you can expect:
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up after the event to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
- Cyber security end user best practices
- Mobile cyber security best practices
- LinkedIn profile best practices
To start a conversation about my suitability as a possible speaker for your event, please reach out using the contact details below. I will get back to you shortly. Thank you again, and can’t wait to connect with you!