A fair price is not as simple as, “You get what you pay for.”
What is a fair IT support service price? The simple answer is that, “You get what you pay for.” Most of us probably had a grandpa that told us that helpful little nugget at some point in our adolescence. Logically, it makes perfect sense, but at the same time, no one wants to pay more for something than is necessary.
This is true for IT support service price but because of the variability of the options and differences in the quality delivered, the fairness of the price relative to the experience the offering delivers gets pretty muddy pretty quickly.
In this episode we talk about:
- The variation in IT support service price and delivery service models
- The cost of human capital
- The efficiencies that come from process, tools and automation
- The risks that get passed back to the client (whether you know about it or not)
- How you can use the inputs listed above to help get at a fair price
Are you frustrated with your IT support service?
Listen to this mini podcast episode to get my take on why most of the frustrations you experience are really just symptoms of the same root issue.