Originally from the great state of Ohio, I moved to San Francisco to join the dot com boom of the late nineties. Since then, I’ve had the privilege of working with hundreds of Bay Area business leaders to help them to apply Microsoft’s productivity technology to their organization.
My Clients are often surprised by the functionality that’s available in Microsoft 365. In fact, it’s not uncommon for an organization to take advantage of only a small percentage of the platforms capabilities.
Digital transformation is a long term trend and its accelerating. This is forcing everyone to get better at using technology or risk being left behind.
Those of us that can harness the power of Microsoft 365 will gain an advantage over those that don’t.
Depth = Complexity
Over the last few years Microsoft has consolidated a long list of software titles into it’s business subscription package, Microsoft 365. However, that depth has also created complexity. The real challenge has become knowing where to find what you need and then how to apply it.
Information abounds, but perspective is scarce
Fortunately, there is an army of blogs and YouTube channels dedicated to teaching tips and tricks on the Microsoft stack and if you have the time you can seek out the information you need. But there’s a problem with that.
The sheer volume of information available on the internet creates a haze that you have to sift through to find what’s useful. Unless you know exactly what you’re looking for it can take hours to cut trough the fog and get what you need.
Enter 365 Tip of the week
I created 365 Tip of the Week to cut through the haze and find the most useful Microsoft tips and tricks out there. It’s a weekly newsletter edited by, me, a human being with experience and perspective, not an algorithm. Every week, I review dozens of articles and videos to find the ones to that grab my attention. Then, I filter out the best one to deliver straight to your inbox in a tight easy to digest format.
Start Mastering Microsoft 365
Subscribe and start getting a little better every week with the software you use everyday!
No charge. No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
What I Believe
- I believe in Jesus.
- I believe that he was born of a virgin.
- I believe that while Jesus walked the earth he healed the blind so they could see and the lame so they could walk.
- I believe he walked on water and that he even raised the dead!
- I believe he was murdered on a wooden cross for me and my many, many sins.
- I believe he came back from the dead.
- I believe that he sits right now at the right hand of God the father.
- I believe that one day he’s coming back.
- I believe that one day, he’s going to hold me in his arms tell me that he loves me.
- I believe that if you asked Jesus about that last one, he’d say, “I’m already holding you, and I have always and will always love you. No matter what!”
- I believe he’d say the same thing to you because I believe you’re that important to him.